Friday, November 18, 2011

Sick- Still Hood, Still Real


This Is One The Best Albums To Ever Be Released By A Minnesota Hip Hop Artist, He Has Since Relocated To Phoenix, Arizona But Travels Across The Nation. The Album Is Full Of Hot Tracks Back To Back From Front To Back. Any One Who Knows Anything About Minnesota Hip Hop Knows About Sick. He Recently Won The Twin Cities Hip Hop Award For Minneapolis Mayor And Has Since Started A Campaign, "We Should Be Working With Each Other, Not Against Each Other". One The Realest Artists From The Midwest He Brings Hits Such As; "Fresh Outta Jail", "Crim Del La Crim", "Thiz Is All I Know", "Unforgettable", "I'm Da Shit Boy" And Many Many Others. In The Track "Now Look At Me" He State, ".. They Used To Hate On Me, Said I Wouldn't Be Shit.. But Now Look At Me Bitch.. I'm A Hood Nigga, So It's The Hood That I'm Still In..".  In "Germany" He Speak, "..You Wanna Ball But It Ain't Even your Turn To Shoot.. Fuck You Weirdos, I'm All About My Euros, Fresh Home, 48 Months, That Was A Year Ago.." Plain And Simple, This The First Review To Get The Full 25 Of 25 Point Rating. So You'd Have To Be Mentally Handicapped Not To Get Yourself A Copy. Who Is Sick?. Check The Artist Biography Page For More Information. As Well, Check His Video "My Bad" On The Music Video Page.. Til Next Time, Enjoy!.

Bezel Rates This Album:

Fuck You Waiting On?, Click The Link Below To Get Your Copy.

1 comment:

  1. Appreciate the support...#REALSHIT....#STILLREALSHIT! www.StillRealRecords.com

    ReplyDelete