Friday, November 18, 2011

MMDP- Radio Vol 1


MMDP Is A Collective Of Hip Hop Artists From The Twin Cities Area. This Album Includes Tracks From MurdasB, Jay P Black, Tha Rain, King Beyez, K.P.G And T.O.N.E. As Well As A Few Features From Other Locals. It's Hosted By MurdasB. The Tracks Vary But Are Well Laid Out. If You Like The Harder Hitting, Gangsta Type Hip Hop This Music Will Suit Your Ears Fine. Some My Personal Favorites Off This Mixtape Include; King Beyez's "Better Than You Are",  MurdasB "9 Piece" And Tha Rain's "Oh My God". In Jay P Black's Track "100 Sum'n", He Rap.. "..Let Me Loose, Cause I'm A Beast.. The Shoes On The Whip, Size Duece Duece..". I've Personally Met These Guys And They All Real. There Is Nothing Fake About This Group Of Friends/Artists. They Throw Dope Live Shows And This Mixtape Just Proves They Have The Skills And Are A Force To Be Fucked With. I'll Represent MMDP Until I Die, Long After The Original Members Stop Making Music, I'll Be Burning Extra Copies To Give Away To Kids Who Ain't Even Born Yet. All I Can Say, Is They Some Northside Legends. Ever In Northside?. Stop And Ask About They Reputation. Just Don't Stop Too Long.. Murdapolis Represent Midwest Meltdown Productions To The Fullest.

Bezel Rates This Album:

Now Go Get Yourself A Copy. Look Below.

No comments:

Post a Comment