Friday, November 18, 2011

Asap Rocky- Live.Love.Asap.


Newly Signed RCA/Polo Grounds Hip Hop Artist Asap Rocky Is Bringing Back The Texas Sound. Little Would Most Know He Is A Harlem, New York Based Artist. It's Been Awhile Since I Awarded Over 4 Full Crowns But This Mixtape Sure As Hell Gets It. You May Have Heard His Hit "Purple Swag". This Album Has Part 2 As Well As Many, Many, MANY Other Hits. "Peso", "Trilla" And "Bass" Just Some The Tracks Worth Checking Out.. This Album Brings Me Back To My Junior High And High School Years When Swishahouse Was Running The Game. He Of Course Adds His Own Style And It Proves Successful. Everything Is Purple!!. The Intro Track "Palace" Speaks His Truth to The Hip Hop Game, East Coast.. "..Stone Cold Rolling Stone, I'm A Stoned Nigga, Write It On My Tombstone, I Was Stoned, Nigga.. My All Gold Grillz Give Her Cold Chillz.." "In "Out Of This World" He Speak, "Get Money Addict, I'ma Get Money Tatted, Money In The Attic, Money In The Stashes, Money In The Cabinets, Stuffed In The Mattress, Safe Full Of Guns, More Money In That Shit.." If You Still Reading This Review, You Still Missing Out On One The Most Influential Hip Hop Albums From The 2000-Teens.. Get It Now, Below.. And Don't Forget, Fuck Swag, Everything Is Purple!.

Bezel Rates This Album:

Check The Link Below To Get This Album NOW!


No comments:

Post a Comment