Saturday, January 1, 2011

Fedy- Might Get Indicted For This


I've Known About Fedy For Awhile Now, But Just Recently Looked Into His Music. I Personally Don't Like To Compare Artist To Artist, But Fedy Could Easily Be Referred To As Having  A Similiar "Yung Joc, Shawty Low" Type Style Of Flow While Still Retaining His Own Form. The Trap Style Became Popular From The Deep South, But Proves To Be Everywhere. Straight From The Streets Of The Twin Cities, Minnesota, He Released This Mixtape In Early December 2010. Many Hits Grace The Album Including; "Gone In 60 Seconds", "Money Goin Loco" And "On It" feat Yung Truth. My Personal Favorite Track Is "Trapper", Where Fedy States, "..Soon' I Seen Her, Had To Grab Her.. Hopped Up Out The Whip And Bagged Her.. What's Your Name, I Had To Ask Her..". If You Know Me, I Don't Give Credit To Just Anybody. Fedy Has A Style Genre Form That Has Been Well Received Locally. I Can't Wait To See What 2011 Has In Store For Him And His Career.I'm Not A Great Blog Reviewer But I Can Say I Do Recommend This Tape.. And Best Of All, It's Free.. So Scoop Up The Download Before It's Too Late.. Well?. What You Waiting For?. Do It. 

Bezel Rates This Album:

Check The Link To Check His Music.

No comments:

Post a Comment